Amazon Find: Chunky Sweater for Fall

​New Orleans Fresh is a part of affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site, or any of my related social media platforms (including Instagram and Pinterest), I may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. Although I participate in these programs, all opinions are my own.


This sweater is the perfect staple for fall. It is lightweight and can be worn by itself or with a trench coat. I prefer to wear a shirt underneath it as it can be a little see-through. High-wasted jeans are my freaking go-to because of my curvy figure, and they pair well with this chunky sweater. Honestly, who wants to bend over and have their pants practically fall off?? Not me!

      

A bright red lip accentuates this sweater by adding a pop of color. My favorite is this Chanel liquid matte lipstick. It lasts all day and doesn't feel dry. Bonus points, you'll get a TON of compliments!


One of my favorite bags right now is this medium Tory Burch Fleming in silver. Although, it is currently unavailable in silver. I purchased mine on Poshmark. Truthfully, any silver crossbody bag would be perfect. I'm definitely on a metallic kick right now.

     

You can dress this outfit up with Chanel flats (not the exact pair I have) or dress it down with these Adidas sneakers. I wore these sneakers on a recent trip to Chicago, and they are SO comfortable! They even offer arch support which I was pleasantly surprised by. Chanel flats are, well, Chanel flats. Need I say more? No worries if they're not in your price range. Try these flats, instead!

Drop your go-to Fall look in the comments below!



Shop this Look!







Pin It!